Guns 101 Firearm Conditions of Readiness

 

chamber but there is pretend like a full mag here that is condition three with the hammer down alright so let's say there is a round at the top they're putting the round in the chamber with the hammer dropped and the safety on of course for 1911 you couldn't do that but this would be condition - pretenders around in the chamber hammers dropped and the safety is on that's condition to condition one is where there's a round in the chamber the hammer is cocked but you have the safety on then condition zero is a round in the chamber hammer cocked with the safety off and so if there was a round in the chamber all I would have to do is pull the trigger and it would touch that R and off there would be nothing left to do so those are the five conditions of readiness for being the most safe zero being the most ready for the firearm to shoot I hope I can get it in my mind now this is becoming from GNA today thanks for watching

Post a Comment

0 Comments